Welcome to the SILS Office Human Resources for EPA Non-Faculty!
Congratulations on your EPA Non-Faculty Appointment! We hope that this will be a rewarding experience for you. To finalize your appointment, please contact the SILS Office of Human Resources to schedule a hiring session. The hiring sessions typically take 10-30 minutes. An appointment is not required; but, it is recommended.
You will need to complete and bring the forms and supporting documents, listed below, to the SILS Office of Human Resources - in Manning Hall, Room 101. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Manager, Shaundria Williams, at 919-843-8782 or Shaundria@unc.edu.
SILS EPA Non-Faculty Employees
Criminal Background Check: This form must be submitted to the HR Manager and reviewed before you can be offered the position.
- Signed Offer Letter
- Recommendation for EPA Personnel Action (AP-2)
- Conditions of Employment (AP-2a nf)
- Direct Deposit Form: Please provide a voided check or bank memo.
- Federal Tax Form
- State Tax Form
- IDs for I-9/Employment Eligibility: Section 1 of your I-9 MUST be done ON or BEFORE your first day of work. Please bring one item from LIST A OR one item from LIST B AND one item from LIST C.
- Please keep for your records: EPA Non-Faculty Policies Manual Benefits Orientation
- Once your hire has been completed, you will be assigned a PID (Person ID Number). You will need this PID to create an ONYEN (onyen.unc.edu) and ONYEN password. This will allow you to access the systems and program associated with your assignment.
You may receive your ONECard (UNC ID Card) from the UNC ONECard Office which is located on South Road between the Student Stores and the Student Union at the bottom of the steps to the right. Please see the SILS HR Manager for details.
You will be paid on the last business day of the month according to this schedule: Monthly Pay Schedule.
You do not have to log your hours worked; however, you will need to log any vacation/bonus/sick leave used here.
For additional information about UNC EPA Non-Faculty Employees, please visit UNC OHR.
- Dean's Welcome
- SILS at a Glance
- Visiting & Directions
- The University and Chapel Hill
- Photo Tour
- Our History
- Statement of Diversity
- Conferences & Events
- SILS Human Resources
- Room Reservations
- Floor Plan