The Qualtrics survey tool is now available through a campus-wide site license. Faculty, students and staff can use Onyen authentication to access their Qualtrics account. Qualtrics provides the following features:
- Choice of question types, including single response, "check all that apply," numeric and/or alpha entry, matrix (grid) questions, questions containing graphic images, and several others.
- Skip logic to control routing through survey questions.
- Piping or fills to tailor question text and/or response categories based on responses to previous questions.
- Ability to preload information from the sample frame (e.g., gender, date of birth) and use in question text or skip logic.
- Choice of publishing mode (single URL or unique URL for each respondent)
- Ability to import list of email addresses for sending survey invitations
- Sample management tools to monitor survey progress and send reminders
- Online analysis tools
- Download feature to create dataset in .CSV (Excel), SPSS, XML, or HTML format.
For more information on getting started with Qualtirics see the UNC Qualtrics website:
The "Five-step training program" is available for free through Qualtrics University here: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/
- My Computer
- Labs and Equipment
- Instructional Technology
- Mac FAQs
- Remote Access
- Using SILS Servers