CurateGear: Enabling the Curation of Digital Collections
The DigCCurr 2012 Public Symposium Presents CurateGear! a highly interactive day-long event focused on digital curation tools and methods. See demonstrations, hear about the latest developments, and discuss application in professional contexts. CurateGear will be an interactive, day-long event focused on digital curation tools and methods.
- Jonathan Crabtree, Odum Institute for Research in Social Science
- Mark Evans, Tessella
- Barbara Guttman, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Carolyn Hank, McGill University
- Chien-Yi Hou, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Greg Jansen, UNC-Chapel Hill Libraries
- Cal Lee, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Matt Kirschenbaum, MITH
- Nancy McGovern, ICPSR
- Richard Marciano, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Mark Matienzo, Yale University
- Trevor Owens, Library of Congress
- David Pearson, National Library of Australia
- Doug Reside, New York Public Library
- Seamus Ross, University of Toronto
- Seth Shaw, University Archives, Duke University
- Mark Thuman, Tessella
- Helen Tibbo, UNC-Chapel Hill
- William Underwood, Georgia Tech
- Bram Van Der Werf, Open Planets Foundation
- Peter Van Garderen, Artefactual Systems
- Doug White, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Kam Woods, UNC-Chapel Hill
For more information, contact Angela Murillo, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor: the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Price: Registration $100.00
Late Registration (after December 1st) $125.00
Payment Notes: Only Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Checks can be made out to UNC-Chapel Hill and posted to SILS. For information on payment, please contact Wake Harper at email@example.com.
Registration includes continental breakfast, morning and afternoon breaks, lunch, and free parking.
Slides presented during the CurateGear event are located here.