Both the School and University prefer that purchases be directly billed or done on a P-card.  The University has continued to expand our ability to pay with PCARDs, now even for in-restaurant dining without alcohol.  Going forward, please contact one of our PCARD holders for purchasing items directly rather than requesting a reimbursement.  In many cases, this makes purchasing much easier for the vendor and has the added benefit of employees’ not having to wait 30 days for reimbursement. PCARDS may be used for purchases from $1 to $5,000.

Reimbursement Form