Ordering Supplies

Supplies are ordered from the university state contract vendors. Submit supply requests to Maggie Hite.  If you take the last of a particular item from the supply drawer or cabinet in the office, notify the receptionist so replacements will be ordered. For computer or electronic equipment orders contact SILS IT.

If you have a request for an item not available on state contract it may be purchasable with a P-card (university credit card). Contact Susan Sylvester with specific requests. Do not make personal supply purchases with an expectation of being reimbursed without prior approval. Most grants do not allow for supply purchases.