Work Order Requests

The university facilities division prefers to work with one departmental liaison.  The SILS liaison is the dean's assistant.  All requests should be made to the liaison so a service request can be made and monitored.  Please provide specific, detailed information to prevent more than one visit by facilities workmen as many repairs have an associated fee.