Join us for CurateGear 2013! a day-long event focused on digital curation tools and methods. See demonstrations, hear about the latest developments and discuss application in professional contexts. CurateGear will be an interactive event focused on digital curation tools and methods.
The symposium will take place on January 9, 2013 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Jonathan Crabtree, Odum Institute for Research in Social Science
- Mark Evans, Tessella
- Lisa Gregory, State Library of North Carolina
- Barbara Guttman, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Carolyn Hank, McGill University
- Chien-Yi Hou, University of North Carolina
- Greg Jansen, UNC Libraries
- Leslie Johnston, Library of Congress
- Cal Lee, University of North Carolina
- Nancy McGovern, MIT Libraries
- Richard Marciano, University of North Carolina
- Mark Matienzo, Yale University
- Trevor Owens, Library of Congress
- David Pearson, National Library of Australia
- Doug Reside, New York Public Library
- Ryan Scherle, Duke University
- Seth Shaw, University Archives, Duke University
- Katherine Skinner, Educopia Institute
- Mike Thuman, Tessella
- Helen Tibbo, University of North Carolina
- William Underwood, Georgia Tech
- Peter Van Garderen, Artefactual Systems
- Doug White, National Institute of Standards and Technology
For more information, contact Angela Murillo, Project Manager, at email@example.com.
Sponsors: This event is made possible by the generosity of the Institute of Museum and Library Services, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Price: Registration $100.00
Late Registration (after December 13th) $125.00
Payment Notes: Only Visa and Mastercard are accepted. No refunds. Checks can be made out to UNC-Chapel Hill and posted to SILS. For credit card questions, please contact Michelle Taylor at: firstname.lastname@example.org