The 2012 SILS Staff Excellence Award Committee is pleased to request your nominations for an outstanding staff member whom you feel is deserving of this recognition.
Please use the “Nomination Form” to address, in as much detail as you can provide, how your nominee meets the four criteria of: Excellence, Commitment, Teamwork and Outstanding Service
The deadline for nominations is: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH at 5:00 p.m.
Those eligible for the award must be employed for a least one year. The following SILS staff members are eligible for the 2012 award:
• Lara Bailey, graduate student services manager
• Tamika Barnes, EPA Library director, EPA Library
• Jane Bethel, electronic resources/reference librarian, EPA Library
• Stephanie Cole, director of development
• Tammy Cox, assistant dean of administration
• Cynthia Flanagan, EPA Library assistant
• Susan Forbes, assistant Library director, EPA Library
• Wakefield Harper, student services assistant
• Kathryn (Kay) Lackey, contracts and grants coordinator
• Heather Lewis, health informatics coordinator
• Kaitlyn Murphy, undergraduate student services manager
• Mark Snyder, desktop support and Help Desk manager
• Michelle Taylor, accounting technician
• Paul Tulowiecki, assistant, EPA Library
• Shaundria Williams, human resources manager
Winners of the award receive a cash award, three days of leave time and a framed certificate. They are also nominated for the Chancellor's Award, which occurs in the spring.
Please send your nominations that recognize a member of our excellent staff to one of last year's recipients, Susan Sylvester, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to Susan, Aaron Brubaker was another oflast year's award winners.