Sofia Becerra-Licha (MSLS ’12), SILS alumna and project archivist at the Berklee College of Music’s Stan Getz Library, is the featured guest on the INALJ (I Need a Library Job). The article covers her recent success in acquiring a job and the reporter asks Becerra-Licha a number of questions including:
- How did you find your current job?
- Favorite library you have been to?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite thing about libraries/ library technology?
- Any websites or feeds or blogs we should be following?
- Best piece of job hunting advice?
The title of the article refers to her as a “Success Story,” which she undoubtedly is.
For the complete article, please visit: http://inalj.com/?p=8290