The 2013 SILS Staff Excellence Award Committee is pleased to request your nominations for an outstanding staff member whom you feel is deserving of this recognition.
Please use the “Nomination Form” to address, in as much detail as you can provide, how your nominee meets the four criteria of: Excellence, Commitment, Teamwork and Outstanding Service.
The deadline for nominations is: MONDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 5:00 p.m.
Those eligible for the award must be employed for a least one year. The following SILS staff members are eligible for the 2013 award:
- Lara Bailey, graduate student services coordinator
- Aaron Brubaker, director of Information Technology
- Susan Forbes, EPA Library director, EPA Library
- Jane Bethel, electronic resources/reference librarian, EPA Library
- Stephanie Cole, director of development
- Lori Haight, sareer services coordinator
- Kathryn (Kay) Lackey, contracts and grants coordinator
- Susan Sylvester, executive assistant to the dean
- Michelle Taylor, accounting technician
- Paul Tulowiecki, assistant, EPA Library
- Shaundria Williams, human resources coordinator
Winners of the Staff Excellence Award receive a cash award, three days of leave time and a framed certificate. They may also be nominated for the Chancellor's Award, which previously has occurred in the spring.
Be sure to nominate your favorite SILS staff member today.
Please send your nominations that recognize a member of our excellent staff to Tammy Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.