Connecting to Eduroam (all devices):
Eduroam is the primary wireless network at UNC. Configuring your device to use the UNC eduroam network gives you access at all eduroam institutions worldwide. You'll need to re-configure your devices once a year.
- Connect to the UNC-Setup wireless network.
- Open a Browser and go to http://wifi.unc.edu.
- On the Login prompt: Enter your onyen and password. Click “Continue“.
- Click on the eduroam Click here to configure button.
- Follow the prompts to install the Eduroam certificates (iOS) or configuration app (most other devices).
For more details, see these device-specific instructions.
Connecting to other UNC wireless networks:
All UNC users are strongly encouraged to use Eduroam for both security and convenience. However, several other wireless networks are available for special circumstances.
See these instructions for a detailed, step-by-step walk though of how to configure other UNC wireless networks on your computer or mobile device. Select the wireless network you would like to join to see specific instructions for that network.