The links below provide step by step instruction on checking printing quotas and using Secure Print to send sensitive or confidential information to the printer.
For additional printer support, visit the SILS IT Help Desk in the SILS Library or contact the Help Desk through email at email@example.com or phone at 919-962-8188.
How to check printing quota on SILS Copier
- Select Print from USB on home screen
- Enter your printing PIN as your User ID and press Enter
- Your remaining print quota will be displayed in the upper left corner as seen below.
- You can also select Change Accounts by selecting your name in the upper right corner and this will display your remaining quota in full screen
Checking your remaining Quota on SILS B405 or C405
- Select Log In on the Home screen
- Enter your PIN as the User Name and Password
- Once logged in, your PIN will display to notify you are signed in.
- Select your PIN and choose View Account Summary from the menu
- Select the i icon to display your user information
- Your quota information should now be displayed on screen.
- Remember to log out when you are finished viewing.
Sending a secure print job
After you send the job, it is held at the printer until you enter your passcode at the printer control panel.
1.To send a secure print job, you will need to open Xerox Printing Preference panel. Depending your application, how to reach the panel maybe different:
Microsoft Office: Click Printer properties.
Google Chrome: Click Print using system dialog and click Preferences.
Firefox: Click Properties.
2. Select Secure Print under Job Type.
3. Create a Passcode (of your choosing) for your print job. This passcode will be used at the copier to access your print job.
When prompted for User ID, enter your personal 4 digit PIN code.
4. At the copier, press Job Status button, tap Secure Print Jobs tab, and tap your Onyen.
5. When prompted for Passcode, enter the passcode you created.
6. Inside your secure print job folder, you can choose to individually Release or Release All.