Students are admitted three times per year, with cohorts starting classes in January, May, and August.
- Deadline for January admission - October 13, 2020
- Deadline for May admission – March 9, 2021
- Deadline for August admission – June 8, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- Average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
Applicants must submit
- An online application
- Payment of an application fee
- Transcripts for all coursework
- Current letters of recommendation (the email address of three recommenders will be required within the online application)
- International applicants must send scores on the TOEFL. The graduate school’s TOEFL minimum requirement for admission is 90. For the IELTS the minimum is 7
- A statement of purpose
- Copy of resumé/curriculum vitae
International students are encouraged to apply to the PSM programs. As this is an online program, students are not required to obtain a Visa.
Please contact Programs Officer Shirley Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.