Students are admitted three times per year, with cohorts starting classes in January, May, and August.
- Deadline for May admission – March 9, 2021
- Deadline for August admission – June 8, 2021
- Deadline for January admission - October 13, 2021 (estimated)
- Bachelor’s degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- Average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
Applicants must submit
- An online application
- Payment of an application fee
- Transcripts for all coursework
- Current letters of recommendation (the email address of three recommenders will be required within the online application)
- International applicants must send scores on the TOEFL. The graduate school’s TOEFL minimum requirement for admission is 90. For the IELTS the minimum is 7
- A statement of purpose
- Copy of resumé/curriculum vitae
Visit our graduate program admissions page for more details about the application process.
International students are encouraged to apply to the PSM programs. As this is an online program, students are not required to obtain a Visa.
Please contact Programs Officer Shirley Parker at email@example.com.