Students are admitted three times per year, with cohorts starting classes in January, May, and August.
- Deadline for January admission - October 13, 2020
- Deadline for May admission – March 9, 2021
- Deadline for August admission – June 8, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree (based on a four-year curriculum) completed before graduate study begins or its international equivalent with an accredited institution
- Average grade of B (cumulative GPA 3.0) or better
Applicants must submit
- An online application
- Payment of an application fee ($90.00, non-refundable)
- Transcripts for all coursework
- Current letters of recommendation (the email address of three recommenders will be required within the online application)
- International applicants must send scores on the TOEFL. The graduate school’s TOEFL minimum requirement for admission is 90. For the IELTS the minimum is 7
- A statement of purpose
- Copy of resumé/curriculum vitae
- Beginning Spring 2021 The GRE will no longer be required!
International students are encouraged to apply to the PSM programs. As this is an online program, students are not required to obtain a Visa.
For information about program costs and funding resources, please visit the UNC Professional Science Master’s website.