The TRLN Doctoral Fellows Program is administered by the Principal Investigator, a Program Coordinator, and a Management Committee that includes representatives from the School of Information and Library Science at UNC Chapel Hill and from the Triangle Research Libraries Network, comprising the libraries at Duke University, North Carolina Central University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The following program documents are posted on our IP protected website.
- TRLN Doctoral Fellowship Description
- TRLN Doctoral Fellowship Service Agreement
- TRLN Doctoral Fellows Learning Contract
- TRLN Research Assignments (Grant Proposal)
- TRLN After the Fact Cost Sharing Documentation Template
- TRLN Doctoral Fellowship Evaluation Logic Model
- TRLN Annual Evaluation By Library Supervisor
- TRLN Annual Evaluation By TRLN Fellow
Request a Copy