Below is a list of forms used internally in SILS. For forms not listed on our site, please contact SILS Student Services at (919) 962-8366.
Bachelor of Science in Information Science
Concentrations and Certificates
Field Experience Program
Dual Bachelors-Masters Program (BSIS-MSIS/MSLS)
Dual Masters Degrees
- BSIS Academic Worksheet (2012-2013)
- BSIS Academic Worksheet (2014-2016)
- Change of Academic Advisor Notification
- MSIS Course Planning Worksheet
- MSLS Course Planning Worksheet
- MSIS Advising Grids
- MSLS Advising Grids
- Minor Request
- Second Major Request
- Elective Course Petition
- Courses Requiring Instructor Approval (INLS 396 and 692H)
- Additional Semester Request
- Senior Underload Request
- Overload Request
- Honors Application
- Concentration in Archives and Records Management (ARM)
- Certificate in Digital Curation
- Additional Graduate Certificates
Information and forms for registering and completing a Field Experience Program can be found here.
- Undergraduate Students: Apply to graduate through Connect Carolina.
- Graduate students: Apply to graduate through Connect Carolina.
- SILS Class Enrollment Request Form for INLS 696, 992, and 994:
Additional details on how to register for your Masters Paper or Project (INLS 992) can be found here.
Additional details on how to register for your Doctoral Dissertation (INLS 994) can be found here.
- Graduate Teaching Practicum (INLS 886): Please contact the Graduate Student Services Coordinator if you wish to register for INLS 886. * Phd Students only
- Information on how to waive a required course can be found here.
- Inter-Institutional Registration Form
- Request for the Temporary Grade of Incomplete
- Master's Paper Distribution Agreement (fillable form)
- Master's Paper Checklist
- Graduate School Forms
- First Year Student Checklist
- Second Year Student Checklist
- Doctoral Student 18 hour review form
- Registering for credit
- Carnegie Grant Application
- Edward G. Holley Research Grant Applications
- Internal Review Board (IRB) Forms and Procedures
- Conference Travel Grant Application Form (Now use the updated Student Travel Authorization Form and select Conference Travel Funds from the funding options)
- Student Travel Authorization Form
- Student Travel Reimbursement Form
- Student Conference Only Registration Form