Below is a list of forms used internally in SILS. For forms not listed on our site, please contact SILS Student Services at (919) 962-8366.
Bachelor of Science in Information Science
Concentrations and Certificates
Field Experience Program
Dual Bachelors-Masters Program (BSIS-MSIS/MSLS)
Dual Masters Degrees
- BSIS Academic Worksheet (2012-2013)
- BSIS Academic Worksheet (2014-2016)
- Change of Academic Advisor Notification
- MSIS Course Planning Worksheet
- MSLS Course Planning Worksheet
- MSIS Advising Grids
- MSLS Advising Grids
- Minor Request
- Second Major Request
- Elective Course Petition
- Courses Requiring Instructor Approval (INLS 396 and 692H)
- Additional Semester Request
- Senior Underload Request
- Overload Request
- Honors Application
- Concentration in Archives and Records Management (ARM)
- Certificate in Digital Curation
- Additional Graduate Certificates
Information and forms for registering and completeing a Field Experience Program can be found here.
- BSIS/MS Dual Degree Intent Form
- Master's application (application deadlines listed here)
- Dual BS-MS advising worksheet
- Undergraduate Students: Apply to graduate through Connect Carolina.
- Graduate students: Apply to graduate through Connect Carolina.
- Information on how to waive a required course can be found here.
- Information on how to register for your Masters Paper (INLS 992) can be found here.
- Independent Study Registration INLS 696): Please contact the Graduate Student Services Coordinator if you wish to register for INLS 696
- Graduate Teaching Practicum (INLS 886): Please contact the Graduate Student Services Coordinator if you wish to register for INLS 886. * Phd Students only
- Information on how to register for your Doctoral Dissertation (INLS 994) can be found here.
- Inter-Institutional Registration Form
- Request for the Temporary Grade of Incomplete
- Master's Paper Distribution Agreement
- Master's Paper Checklist
- Graduate School Forms
- First Year Student Checklist
- Second Year Student Checklist
- Doctoral Student 18 hour review form
- Registering for credit
- Carnegie Grant Application
- Edward G. Holley Research Grant Applications
- Internal Review Board (IRB) Forms and Procedures
- Conference Travel Grant Application Form
- Student Travel Authorization Form
- Student Travel Reimbursement Form