Information Systems Minor Requirements
The undergraduate minor in Information Systems requires that students earn 15 credits of approved courses, receiving C grades or higher. All electives, including SILS courses, must be approved by SILS.
- Be enrolled in, or have taken atleast one INLS course prior to admission
- INLS 201 (formally 101): Foundations of Information Science*
- INLS 161 (formally 261): Tools for Information Literacy
- INLS 382: Information Systems Analysis and Design
- INLS 523: Introduction to Database Concepts and Applications
- 1 elective (3 credits) - For a list of internal electives and approved courses outside of SILS, please refer to our Electives page.
To review the School's academic policies, please refer to the SILS Undergraduate Handbook page.
*Please refer to your catalog year in order to determine your requirements.