Have news to share? Want to publicize an event on the SILS website or on the digital monitors in Manning Hall? See something on the sils.unc.edu site that needs to be updated?
SILS alumni and university affiliates should contact the SILS Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.
If you are a member of the media working on a tight deadline or seeking comment on a breaking story, please contact the UNC-Chapel Hill Office of Communications and Public Affairs at (919) 445-8555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SILS Communications Submission Form
For current SILS faculty, staff, or students who would like to share professional, academic, research or other updates with the SILS Communications Office, please submit a form response to the following form: https://go.unc.edu/SILS-Com-Form
Examples of news items that can be submitted through the form:
- Publication notification/update
- Professional development update (i.e. research updates, grants, awards, etc.)
- Listserv Message Request
- Blog/News Story Suggestion
- Student Spotlight Nomination
- Alumni Spotlight Nomination
- Faculty Spotlight Nomination
- SILS Events
If your communications request does not fit under any of the above categories, please feel free to reach out directly to the SILS Communications Coordinator Casey Fletcher via email at email@example.com.
- Guidelines for Advertising on the SILS Digital Signage Displays in Manning Hall
- SILS logos for research posters and project websites
- UNC Branding and Identify Guidelines (Web Carolina Blue = Hex #4B9CD3, Blue for Links = Hex #007FAE)